Describe Your Appearance in English Resource Pack for Teachers
This resource contains all the necessary materials for a series of lessons on the topic “Describe Your Appearance in English”. It includes the following:
- Teacher’s Notes with full description of the worksheets and how to use them in a class format as well as for one-on-one teaching.
- Worksheets for 12 activities that can be printed and used for work. The activities cover all the stages of work with the vocabulary: introducing and disclosing the meaning of lexical items, lexical drills and practice in limited conversational output, and speaking activities.
- 3 lesson plans illustrating how lessons can be organised at different stages described above. These are only suggested plans of work, and you are free to experiment and make use of the worksheets in any way suitable for your curriculum or teaching needs.
- Answer Keys for the worksheets.
- PDF slides from my video “Describe Your Appearance in English”. You can find the video on my YouTube channel. The presentation is a separate PDF file that is part of this download bundle.
- Vocabulary list with all the words and phrases from the video and from the presentation. It also goes as a separate PDF file in the bundle.