It is the first time I have written anything in my blog since my website was significantly updated, or I’d rather say “reinvented”, and due to this change it is obvious that my blog here can no longer be the same. So, what’s new?
- Now I am going to write different articles on nmodel.net and in my blog on https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/magazine Why? Explained below.
- My readers are not only teachers, but also learners coming here, on nmodel.net, from my YouTube channel. Therefore I would like my blog here to be a nice place for them to learn with fun. As for teachers, I am planning to prepare a special rubric with classroom ideas, methodology insights and lesson materials.
- I am seeking to make the blog articles highly interactive, with quizzes and lots of visuals.
- Now there is a schedule: new articles are going to be published every Monday and Friday, occasionally there may be additional ones on a Wednesday.
- Most weeks will be topical or thematic, so next week, starting from July 22, the topic is “Let’s talk about money in English”.
- The articles in this blog are now associated with the videos on my channel that come out in the same week. So, since it is all about money next week, a new video on the topic appears next week too, on Tuesday, July 23.
- I am working on enabling newsletters in my blog so that you never miss a new article!
There are more ideas that are very much likely to lead to new improvements and I will definitely keep you updated.